Pep Guardiola admits his desire to experience new things is the reason he has decided to seek a job in the Premier League.
Arjen Robben admits he can understand why Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola wants to experience working in the EPL. Pep Guardiola has apologised for putting pressure on Premier League managers following his announcement that he wants to coach in the English top flight next season.
Last month Bayern Munich announced that Guardiola will leave the club this summer at the end of his contract, with Carlo Ancelotti taking over.
Guardiola has since expressed his wish to manage in the Premier League, leading to speculation that both Manchester City and United, along with Chelsea, are interested in appointing him.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Peaking Messi wins Ballon d'Or | The Zurich scene
- Marcotti: Zidane's good start, Man United woe, Napoli strong
- Player Power Rankings | Heroes & Villains | 'Beyond a joke'
- Darke: Premier League club assessment | Brilliant free kick
- FC TV: Gab-O-Meter | Atletico's title chances | Milan issues
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS